Monday, December 17, 2007

2 Years

Two years ago today I married my sweetheart Andy. I can't believe that 2 years have passed already, and at the same time I can't believe it's only been 2 years. So much has changed for us! We have both changed careers and live on the opposite side of town than we used to and of course the biggest change... we have a child now. LOL

Unfortunatly I am sitting alone on our anniversary since Andy had to work tonight. But we celebrated last night. We had our first full night away from Talan. We dropped him off at Grandma's and headed off to here: www.castleutah.com

We stayed there on our wedding night and it is my favorite place on earth. We stayed in the Garden Suite: http://www.castleutah.com/garden.htm It was beautiful!!! We had french doors that led to our own private terrace with a trail leading through the trees to the river out back.

We had a wonderful time. It was nice being just the two of us again. I am so happy I married my best friend, he makes me laugh everyday!!

2 comments:

Alida B. said...

Wow its only been 2 years?! It seems like forever ago and at the same time it feels like just last week that I was the 1st (and Best) Maid of Honor. haha. That's so awesome that the two of you got to spend some quality time together it is so important to continue to do that in your marriage. Happy Anniversary!

Tara and Dan said...

hey how much is the apartment a month?