Thursday, October 18, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Monday was my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!! I love birthdays. I don't even care about getting a year older, I just like having all the attention on me! So much so that I extend my birthday out for 3 days. I have my birthday eve, my actual birthday day, and then my birthday aftershock (which is the day after my birthday). I just hate the feeling of my birthday being over and having to wait an entire year to get another one. So I celebrate the day after my birthday as well to help with the transition.
Monday for my birthday Andy got his mom to babysit Talan and we went on a baby free date. It was the first time in a long time that we were able to get away just the two of us. It was so nice!!!! We took these pics right before we left:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


We went to a cute little mexican place downtown called The Blue Iguana. Then we went bowling and I kicked Andy's butt for both games. Poor kid didn't even break 100 so I beat him by like 30 pins each game! LOL He's never been much of a bowler.

I still haven't gotten a gift from Andy. He claims that he ordered it online and it is just taking a long time to get here. But I don't mind. I'd rather get a late present so I feel like my birthday is still going on. Can you tell that I really love birthdays???????

2 comments:

Alida B. said...

Happy Birthday!! YAY! I mean I already told you that but I figured I would tell you on this blog. Plus I figured If I left a comment 3 days after your birthday it'd jut prolong the bday even longer...so HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEK!!!

Tara and Dan said...

And, I'm extending your birthday to five days after...

HAPPY BURFDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!1