Saturday, October 20, 2007

Sarah needs....

So I stole this from Alida, but she stole it from someone too so I guess it wasn't really her idea in the first place!

What you do is you google your name with "needs" after it. These are the results I got:

"Sarah needs a cold shower, self esteem".....
hmmm..... I am pretty sure that I have plenty of self esteem and I got more than my fair share of cold showers in El Salvador. 18 months of nothing but cold water... yuck

"Sarah needs
to hand him one of those weapons that went off without warning".....

Ha ha ha ha!!!!!! That is so funny! I have no idea what that is even talking about, but regardless that is funny


"Sarah needs
to kick him in the nuts. (You know who you are. And I know who you are - and I know you don't read this blog, so you'll have no warning!)".....

I'm not kidding, these are the ones that came up! Jeesh... why is Sarah so angry!??!?!?!?!


And finally....


"SARAH NEEDS TO BLOG MORE"....

That is the only one that makes sense. Especially if you were to ask Alida, in fact I think that maybe she wrote that.....

2 comments:

Alida B. said...

hahahhahaha!! I LOVE IT!! I especially love the last one (of course) how fitting. How come all yours were hilarious and mine were all emotional and deep??

Tara and Dan said...

TAG! You're it. See my blog for details.

Adios, Mr. Spaceman, ok?