Sunday, March 9, 2008

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no denying that I am one of the least patient people in the world. Last Monday we went in to schedule the big ultrasound to find out if we're having a girl or boy. I was so upset when I found out that my doctor wouldn't be able to do it for another 3 weeks cause I had my heart set on finding out the next week. So I talked Andy into taking me to the mall and getting an ultrasound done there! I'm only 13 weeks along and the place suggests waiting till 15 weeks to try so I knew there was a good chance we wouldn't see anything. But thankfully I'm not having a shy kid, he was more than happy to show off!
So I'm proud to introduce the world to Cohen James Sargent!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

The Gould Family said...

Congratulations!! How fun! I can't believe they could find out so early! Thats amazing!! I bet it'll be fun to have two little boys!
~ashley (from utah board)

Tara and Dan said...

YAY for boys!!!

I can't believe you have a name picked out... i haven't even started looking yet!

Kelly P said...

Wait a second here - you have a place in your MALL where you can get ultrasounds?!?! How crazy!

Congratulations on a second boy :) I'm ALL about that!!!

Sarah said...

so happy for you guys! they have you outnumbered now for sure! LOL!

Farmer Family said...

Congratulations! Another boy! The crazy thing is, I suggested the name Cohen to my husband a few days ago. I love it! No, I'm not pregnant, but I'm always thinking of names :)

Cynthia Lyn said...

congratulations! It's so good to see what you and your family is up to now that we found each other through alida's blog. Cute name for your new boy.

Alida B. said...

Congrats...you are such a cheater though...whatever! LOL!!

P.S. Why am I the last one to leave a freaking comment...maybe cause I talk to you everyday! Whatever....I swear I read your blog!

Unknown said...

Congrats Sarah!!