Friday, May 2, 2008

Just patting myself on the back

I just found out that I got an A in my Comparative World Lit class!!!! I am so excited that I got a good grade in that class. I really didn't think I would since the last test we took was on a book that I hadn't even finished reading yet so I only got half way through the test before giving up!
This was the last "class" that I had to take before I can get my 4 year degree. Now all that is left is a senior project which I really hope to be able to complete this summer. I know I started college back in 1999 so it's taken me almost 10 years, but with going on a mission, getting married, and having 1 1/2 kids I don't think that is that bad!!!!
YAY FOR ME!!!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

that's awesome sarah! congrats!

Alida B. said...

YAY FOR SARAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the first time that I have found something out in a blog before you actually told me about it, LOL!! I'm so excited for you!

Tara and Dan said...

That's awesome! I had no idea you were doing school right now. Busy woman!!

Jon said...

Congrats!!!

Cynthia Lyn said...

Good job on almost graduating! just keep working at it, and it will come, and even if you never "use" your degree (like the way I never did anything to earn money with it, but use it to train my children), it is good to know you accomplished something. Congratulations!