Saturday, September 13, 2008

Almost a minivan....

With the addition of a new baby comes the addition of a new carseat. And sadly the backseat of my Jetta really isn't made for two carseats. So Andy and I decided it was time for a new, roomier, car. Thankfully we still aren't at the point where we need a minivan, I'm pretty sure I'll cry when that day comes. So we got a station wagon instead... but a really cool station wagon! It is a 2002 VW Passat. It only has 57K miles on it and we got it for half of what it books out for, a very good deal!!!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Alida B. said...

I likey! hot, hot, hot!
(It's nearly midnight...I'm tired...gimme a break...lol!!)

Julene said...

Very nice! You know, I used to hate the idea of a minivan too, but I am starting to think it wouldn't be so bad. They are very roomy!

Also congrats on the new little one! He is adorable! I hope you are healing well and getting enough rest!

Cynthia Lyn said...

I agree. I'm hoping the mioni an day will never come. . . I don't know though, you have too many kids, and what else do you do? I mean, you really cna't fit 3 car seats in any car very well. . . (but I know some people do).

Erin said...

When you gonna post more pics of that cute babe?! By the way, we just converted to the minivan and its GREAT!! I swear, it is inevitable if you have 3+ kids. We went from an Sequoia to a minivan and it has been so much better. Not the looks, but the convience. Anyway get some more pic of your kids on here will ya!

Tara and Dan said...

Oh my goodness, I am so behind on your blog. Be patient as I try to catch up and leave a bazillion comments :)

The new car looks great!