Saturday, December 20, 2008

3 Years... and 3 days

On Wednesday (December 17th) Andy and I celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary. I'm amazed that 3 years has passed already, and yet at the same time it amazes me all that we've crammed into these 3 years! 7 jobs, 3 apartments, 2 kids, 2 cars, and the list goes on and on.
I feel so wonderfully blessed to be married to such an awesome man. Here is a quick list of what makes him amazing:
* No matter how little sleep he gets if he is home in the mornings (which is rare) he gets up with the kids and lets me sleep in as late as I want.
* He is a chef for goodness sake... what more could a girl want?! I never have to worry about what we're going to eat
* He always knows how to make me laugh, even when I'm furious at him he can make a single joke and the fight is magically over
* He is 10000 times more patient than I am
* He is a fantastic father. He isn't one of those Dads who sits on the sidelines waiting for the wife to tell them what to do. If a diaper needs to be changed, he changes it.
* He is very good looking!
* He always makes me feel pretty... even when I know I don't look that great (like after a hard day chasing Talan around)

That is just a short list... I could go on and on. I'm so glad that I get to spend eternity with my best friend! I love you babe!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Julene said...

Hey, congrats on 3 years! You two look great together!

Erin said...

You look so beautiful! I am sorry I missed it.

carolyn said...

Gorgeous!

Torman said...

Oh my goodness what awesome wedding pictures!! I am still sad that I had to miss that day I can't believe it has been 3 years either! Crazy, well it could be worse Nick and I are going on 7! oh the Madness!

Cynthia Lyn said...

OHHHHHH. . .Love the pictures!!!!!