Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Life

Last night as I was driving to the post office at 1 AM I suddenly fell in love. Seriously. It was that heart pounding twitter-patted feeling. I was in love... with my life.
I don't know what it was that set it off but I suddenly felt so content regardless of the fact that I could have told you then and there 4297 things I'd change if I could. But most of those things are temporary, unimportant matters. All the stuff that is real, the things that count I've got plenty of.
I have a husband who treats me like a queen and is quite possible the worlds greatest father.
I have two children who daily show me they love me in their own way.
And I have the true Gospel of Jesus Christ that allows us to stay together as a family for eternity... seriously, what more could I want or need?

4 comments:

MOMster said...

Sarah, this short post made me tear up. Really. It made me realize that I need to not take those things I am blessed with for granted and all the little things that I'd like to change...just accept the fact that I need to deal with them as they are and if I get the chance to change them, great. If not, no biggie. The three things you mentioned are the things that should be treasured. Thank you for the reminder.

Camaree said...

Oh, I love those days. I'm glad you are happy!

Tara and Dan said...

I am happy because YOU are happy!! What a beautiful woman you are :)

completemyassignment.blogspot.in said...

Dear Author,

Thank You So Much For providing the important information. i am roose aana, SEO Expertin complete my assignment services. there all of your information is very useful to me or biggners. i am providing Online Assignment Help Services in Australia, Singapur.