Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Halloween!

This is a little late, but here are my Halloween pictures FINALLY! Talan went as half monkey, half boy. It was quite the fight just to get him to put on his "jacket", and even then he wouldn't put the hood up so noone knew what he was trying to be... but he was still cute.
We went down to Payson to go trick or treating with my two sisters and their families. I really underestimated how hard it would be to teach an "almost 2 year old" how to trick or treat!! He was so cute carrying his little orange bucket to people's houses. As soon as the candy hit the bucket his hand was in there pulling it out with an immediate demand of "open it". He never had a single piece of candy in his bucket all night! Usually he would forget about the candy after asking us to open it in the excitment to run to the next house so most of it ended up in Andy's pockets and not his tummy thankfully!
Cohen was a very sleepy pumpkin. He slept the entire time, which I was thankful for. It was nice to just push him in the stroller and know he was content!
It was a wonderful night and created many memories for us!

This was the result of us ("us" meaning Andy) forcing him to put the whole costume on:
Photobucket

Heather's kids Courtney and Jordan holding my little pumpkin!
Photobucket

This was the best pic we could get of the boys together. Talan was throwing a fit over something before we left and it didn't stop till he started to get candy
Photobucket

Me and my pumpkin (no I did not dress up, I hate dressing up)
Photobucket

And finally the fun begins!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jill said...

Sarah...your boys are very cute! I hope you had a Happy Halloween!

Lyndsie Miles said...

My little girl hates dressing up too! It was a fight to keep her costume on.
What a cute monkey-boy and pumpkin!