Monday, October 27, 2008

Bouncy, Bouncy, Bouncy!

A few weeks ago I took Talan on a play date with his friends Milo and Riley to the Kangaroo Zoo, an indoor bouncing gym for kids of all ages. It has tons of those huge inflatable bouncy things you see at birthday parties, sorry that is the best way I know how to describe it. Talan hated it for the first hour and when I got down on my knees I understood why. Those things are very scary when you are that short. But once he warmed up to the idea he had a pretty good time.
Last week Andy and I took him back and this time he had a ball!!! I'm so glad he enjoyed it because I'm desperately looking for things to help get the energy out during the long winter that is quickly approaching.
Going there however did teach him one fun new trick that is sure to injure him at some point in the near future. These videos will explain what I mean:

This is him at the Kangaroo Zoo



And this is what happened when we got home (and is now a daily activity)



ahh... the joys of being almost two and crazy!!!

6 comments:

Lyndsie Miles said...

LOL! I swear little ones have no feeling sometimes. Josh will run into a wall on purpose and laugh afterward!
So cute!

Alida B. said...

Hahahaha! What a funny kid!! :) Your boys are so incredibly cute!!I'm so glad your blogging more!!

Julene said...

LOL! Kids are great, aren't they?

carolyn said...

reminds me of my 2 year old. they do the silliest things and laugh like crazy.

Tara and Dan said...

Ouchie!!! :)

Becky and Joey Corless said...

That is so funny. Its cute. Hope he does'nt decide to jump off the couch and land on his bum.