Monday, February 2, 2009

Moments like this

Photobucket

Make it all worthwhile. I love watching my two boys play together. Cohen is in love with Talan. His face lights up whenever he sees him, especially if Talan is paying attention to him. Talan loves Cohen, but from afar. He likes to sit on the opposite side of the couch from him and say "hi Cohen, hi Cohen". But there are the rare times like this when I'll turn around and catch them together, and it melts my heart and makes all the messes and tantrums and time outs worth it. This is what being a mom is really about.

3 comments:

Alida B. said...

Awwww...that's so cute!! You have 2 little boys, Cohen is finally starting to enjoy Talan and vice versa! That just made me smile so big :)

carolyn said...

I love it when my two little boys play. Your boys are so sweet!

Lyndsie Miles said...

I love when siblings play and get along. It does melt your heart! What cute boys!