Tuesday, October 21, 2008

7 Random facts about Sarah

I've been tagged!!! So here you go... random facts about ME!

1. Andy and I don't have assigned "sides" to the bed like most married folks do. In fact most nights I wake him up 2, 3, or 10 times to switch me sides. I have no idea why.

2. When I was a bagger at Albertson's I got in trouble for getting caught in the back room smelling Pine Sol. I wasn't trying to get high or anything, I just REALLY like the smell of the stuff.

3. I rarely answer my phone if it is an unknown number. Because I'm always worried it is going to be one of my tenants who somehow found my cell number.

4. I send over 2,000 texts a month, and I only text like 5 people.

5. Both my children get their first names for characters in lame television shows (can you guess which ones?) and their middle names from the Bible.

6. I have webbed feet... and a HUGE complex about it. So no duck jokes!!!!!!

7. I never liked fish until Andy cooked it for me. I wouldn't eat ANY seafood except imitation crab salad. Then Andy started cooking fish and forcing me to eat it and now I love love love fish!! He is such an awesome chef!

Now it is your turn: Tanya, Kelly, Becky, Sarah and Natalie!! MUAH!

7 comments:

Tanya Smith said...

My husband says if I woke him up during the night to switch sides with him he would divorce me. Lucky you're not married to him! I have to say, you are weird (but I love you anyway...CI wanna live with you forever)

Alida B. said...

I love that you didn't tag me! :) Actually really I do cause that was just lame...in fact your lame! Hee hee Just kidding. So you seriously don't have a "side" you sleep on?! That is the oddest thing I have ever ever ever heard!!

Sarah said...

Pine-Sol Ducky!!! LOL!

I'll never think of Albertson's the same again.

:)

Sarah said...

wait...is that me sarah that you tagged? lol!

Sarah said...

Yes it is you silly!!!!! I'm not tagging myself. LOL... you need to blog more so I'm forcing you into it.

Lyndsie Miles said...

Those are some cool facts, I must say.
The only way Chris and I change sides is if we happen to do the whole 5 in a bed thing and end up having to walk to the other side to have a little room.

Tara and Dan said...

hahahahhaa I'm still laughing about the pine sol :)