Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Wednesday was my birthday!!! The big 28... I'm starting to get panic attacks, I'm getting way too close to 30.
Andy took me to a fabulous dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. I don't think I've ever eaten so much in my life, and that includes while I was pregnant. I almost asked for a dolly to roll me out on. But it was so worth it.

Here we are preparing for our big night out

Photobucket

Photobucket

Preparing to eat the best cheesecakes in the world

Photobucket

I was so excited I almost ate the whole thing, plate and all... but thankfully Andy talked me out of that one

Photobucket

The decorated my plate all pretty for me. They forgot the 'h' on my name however (idiots, I know). But thankfully Andy has some mad skills and was able to make two exclamation points into a perfect 'h' just in time. I'm so glad he worked as a dessert chef for a few months!

Photobucket

And here I am with my second date... I'm so lucky to go out with two handsome boys on my birthday!!!

Photobucket

Happy Birthday to me!!!!!!! :)

8 comments:

Lyndsie Miles said...

Happy Birthday, Sarah! It looks like you guys had tons of fun!

Alida B. said...

Looks like a super fun night! I love the pictures...total "Blog" style. HAHAHA! Way to blog like 4 times in one day Sarah...you've out done yourself! BTW I got you a present but if you know me you won't see it till like ummmm Christmas (sheesh I'm such a procrastinator!)

Julene said...

Happy birthday! I am so jealous, I LOVE the cheesecake factory! I didn't know they decorated your plate for your birthday! I am so going to have to go there for my next one.

Farmer Family said...

Happy Birthday!

~AnnaMarie~ said...

Cute. I turned 30 this year and it still hasn't hit me. I am 21- maybe 23-ish, but not 30 for sure.

Love the sweater btw...

And they ALWAYS leave the H off Savannah's name too. The whole reason we spelled it the traditional way was so no one would misspell it and yet they always spell is "savanna".

Erin said...

Happy Birthday you cute girl! Man you are old, just kidding! I love ya.

Cynthia Lyn said...

Happy birthday! Don't worry about 28, you still look like you did in highschool! See? no worries. . . you don't have to worry until you start looking old. . .

Tara and Dan said...

Happy happy happy birthday!! I go to the Cheesecake Factory every year for my birthday. Yummmmmmm